I hope this episode finds you healthy and safe, wherever you are, whatever restrictions you might be living under. If you’re anything like me, you’ll have found refuge in fandom. Personally, I also find the structures and guaranteed outcomes of mystery shows soothing, so today’s episode is pretty perfect, as Athena and I are visiting the crime procedural Bones, which ran from 2005 to 2017.
The main protagonists, FBI special agent Seeley Booth and forensic pathologist Tempest Brennan are the quintessential “opposites attract” couple and go from crime-fighting partners to lovers to married couple, making them one of those rare and delightful ships whose relationship we follow after they get together.
Find Athena online:
- Believers, by Jo-Bar
- The Birthday Party in the Park, by psychoroach
- Here’s to Change, by whyyesitsacar
Favourite Tumblr posts:
Favourite official art:
Favourite gif sets:
- Brennan’s face while Booth is yelling about the ‘cancer chair’, by For Dear Life
- This is the weakest coffee I’ve ever had, by Anto
- Put on a sad face, by Ana
- Episode 34 (May 22, 2020): Edward x Winry (Full Metal Alchemist) with Derek